In this Show…
Hosts: Alain Braux and Mark Moxom look at…
- All things GMO including the march against Monsanto.
- How to find out whether or not the food you eat has GMO in it and also how to make better choices.
- We look at the up-and-coming film at 100% Gluten-Free Movie as well as review a book called 35 Coconut Flour recipes.
- Alain takes us through how to avoid GMO’s when eating out
- We answer the question should a Low-Carb diet always be ketogenic.
About the Presenters
Mark is a multiple best selling author on food, health and business. He has had decades of experience in natural health and is an outspoken advocate of natural nutrition and drug free living. He's also the founder and executive editor of Low Carb Mag.
Alain is a French Chef by training and a Culinary Nutritionist by passion. he is also and award-winning, Amazon best-seller food and health author. On top of that, he is a speaker on GMO (genetically modified organisms) issues. Find out more about Alain