In this Show…
Hosts: Alain Braux and Mark Moxom look at…
- A High Court victory for glucosamine users.
- A handheld device to detect GMO’s and other toxic foods.
- We will be reviewing the movie organic rising.
- We’ll be looking at the subject of Carb Creep
- Answering the question… “Is the gluten-free diet just a fad?”
About the Presenters
Mark is a multiple best selling author on food, health and business. He has had decades of experience in natural health and is an outspoken advocate of natural nutrition and drug free living. He's also the founder and executive editor of Low Carb Mag.
Alain is a French Chef by training and a Culinary Nutritionist by passion. he is also and award-winning, Amazon best-seller food and health author. On top of that, he is a speaker on GMO (genetically modified organisms) issues. Find out more about Alain